Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Money Exchange

Need some cash exchange services? Go for the licensed banks or money exchange shops. You can check the reference exchange rate first, and a handling fee may be charged.

1 comment:

Edmond said...

Moreover, it is advisable to exchange RMB in Hong Kong, if you planned to go to mainland China, especially you planned to go to small towns.