Sunday, October 21, 2007

Golden Computer Centre

I went to the Golden Computer Centre in Sham Shui Po looking for the latest notebook computer. My notebook has been using for 3 years already, it is time for a refresh :) There are many brands and models but I target HP, Lenovo or DELL. The prices of the latest models ranging from $8,000 to $12,000. The specification includes Core 2 Duo, 2GB Memory, 160GB harddisk with the latest Microsoft Vista (Home Premium/ Home Basic/ Business) installed. I am still debating because I still have to compare the number of years of warranty and discounts :-P Any advice?

Golden Computer Centre - Sham Shui Po MTR Station D2 Exit

2 comments:

杏人 said...

I bought my fujitsu laptop there! =)

Edmond said...

hi atcl, thanks for your sharing. what is the config of your fujitsu? haha. :D